
-Keep my two plants alive. I know that I say this every year.. but I'm pretty focused on keeping my hanging baskets going. I spent 30 bucks on the one I made and got some additional training on it from a pro... so I'm really hoping to not kill these babies. When I retire, or live a less insane schedule, I've decided I'd really like to have lots of gorgeous plants.
-Not comment on my kids social media. It really hurts my feelings when my kids delete my facebook comments or don't respond to my instagram stuff. So I'm just not going to do any commenting at all. That way I don't embarrass them and I guess they are happier.
-Along those same lines, I'm going to try to lose 5 pounds and care more about my appearance. Last night I had a daughter tell me I looked horrible. I was walking around in my underwear... (but it was hot and we are all girls) ... and I guess my appearance really offended her. So I'm going to try to get abs and look like a supermodel. Just kidding!
-I'm going to ride my bike around town.
-I'm going to read on my porch swing.
-I'm going to fly fish with my husband.
-I'm going to eat popsicles.
-I'm going to smile more and be happier.
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment