Friday, December 19, 2014

A little bragging



This week we got some good news! Kris passed his testing for the McKenzie method of therapy that he has done extensive training in. He went to Seattle to take the exam the first part of December.

He was patiently waiting for his results!

I am so proud of him. I loved hearing the joy in his voice when he told me the news.

I looked for a picture of him to include and could not find any current photos. So I popped this one out of the computer files.

It's probably at least 5 years old.

I think he looks good in it.

We are getting ready to celebrate the holidays.

Tomorrow Stef gets home.

The next day Shelby.

Then we will all be together for days of family bonding.

Watch Out.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke