Friday, March 18, 2016

Forty Six




Today was my birthday! I did much better than in years past. I had a GREAT day.

I worked today and so I was busy in the morning and didn't wake up fretting about my age.

I had a good time with my coworkers. I went to lunch with a friend, yesterday and today!

When I got back from lunch I had flowers on the counter from my kids and husband.

My parents called me and sang to me. Which they have now done 28 years now in a row... (since I left home)...


My brothers all called or emailed.

My little brother David sent me a book on Laura Ingalls Wilder's life.

My husband made me an amazing dinner.


I received lots of thoughtful greetings from friends on social media and by text.

My coworker sang "The Old Grey Mare" to me.


And last night I made 25 poofy tissue paper balls for the wedding.

This beautiful picture is one I found on facebook. It perfectly shows what it feels like to rely on the Lord

when working in the hospital with patients. When I was a younger nurse.. I prayed alot more while working.

Sometimes I could only get an IV in a difficult situation if I prayed. I seem to pray less now because I am

more experience and think I can do it all. This picture reminds me that I really need help at work and I need

pray for it.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke