Monday, June 27, 2016

Surprise!



The day before Father's Day I was walking through the hall with a dirty towel in each hand and a young woman approached me. My brain didn't connect who the girl was. I said, "Brooke?" because she had the same eyes and hair as the Brookster. But it was Stefani. Stefani who lives in another state. When I figured it out, I screamed. She and her husband came home for a few days! What an awesome surprise.

Hailey had been ordering dresses for her mission. She ordered several. So for church, each sister picked a Hailey dress and wore it. Then they all did various photos together being serious and silly.

The family all enjoyed the visit. We played games and talked and were thoroughly entertained by Glen who came wearing watermelon socks.

Having a brother in law, son in law is super fun. He also signed me up for dinner for the missionaries and then told me about it later.


The summer is speeding along. The kids all have jobs and are working very hard.

Hailey went to the temple the other day to prepare for her mission. Kris and I were able to go with her and then take her out to lunch. It was another really awesome day.

Just like that it is almost July.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke