Thursday, November 28, 2019

Wedding #3 in the Books

Happy Thanksgiving! I am so thankful this year for family and for our opportunities to be together for super special occasions.

We just enjoyed a another daughters wedding. We drove down to Utah in crystal clear weather and had mostly a week 60 degree temps. We arrived a few days early and got to meet Hailey's new family and enjoy pizza in their beautiful home. We delivered lots of Hailey's belongings and gifts to her new apartment. She had bridal photos at the scenic Wheeler Farms and I assisted with holding her stuff.

Thursday the 14th was the day and we arrived at the Payson temple early for a beautiful sealing. It is always such a little piece of heaven to be together with people we love in the temple. Hailey and Joseph looked very very happy. We did some pictures outside and then we all went to the Marriott for their luncheon.

The reception was at a nice landscape place that had plants and lights everywhere. Again, I just had minimal work to set up. I had sewn some blue table squares and rectangles and we had fresh flowers and lots of plants to use. Many family members helped so it was very easy and Hailey's new mother in law had done a bunch too. Amanda sang to the bride and groom and all the sisters enjoyed dancing and visiting. Zeke looked especially dapper in his little duds for the occasion. It was nice that Stef takes pictures because she got us a whole set of preview pics that were fun to look it until we get the other professional set. We had street tacos and also yummy cupcakes.

The next few days we attended a BYU football game as a family and also opened gifts with the newlyweds. Kris and the other marrieds headed for home.

I was able to stay the next week and do a bunch of fun things.

I visited with Grandma Shirley, Aunt Sheryl and various cousins. I saw a movie with Brooke and Kristin. I had a pedicure. I saw a friend I hadn't seen since high school and Brooke and I did lots of shopping.

The next week I attended the beautiful wedding of my neice Sarah and saw extended family again. Almost all of my siblings were in attendance and that was a blessing to be together and have some fun moments.

The holidays are looking pretty no stress for me after surviving another wedding. I'm ready to have a quiet season of celebration and family time.


No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke