Saturday, December 14, 2019

Christmas Time


We have had a lot of snow recently. It is beautiful and makes things feel very magical. Last weekend was the annual Christmas concert. I accompanied the Chamber Choir and also played in the bell choir. Amanda played the violin in the orchestra. Wednesday I accompanied the local High School and Junior High Choirs. This weekend we have some more music events and next weekend I have a harp concert. Music makes the season really feel festive. I am so grateful for music.

I had jury duty again. Luckily, they must not have had a lot of holiday trials or maybe the judge took some time off because every time I would call the number to see when I needed to report, the recorded message would tell me that I didn't need to report. Yeah for me!

Amanda is playing basketball every week and Kris is coaching. He has been very sick and so when he yells at the players he sounds like he is re-entering puberty. It is pretty funny.

We are looking forward to a quiet holiday at home with loved ones and some special visitors from the west side of the state.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke