I am looking forward to the year 2020.
I am going to be 50. FIFTY. That is quite frightening.
This means I get my colonoscopy. Yeah for me! I am going to put this off until April.. because....
In March we get another Grand child... A GRAND-DAUGHTER!!!
Because of my Stake Calling... I get to go to
GIRLS CAMP FOR THE WHOLE WEEK and be in charge!
And
The TREK! Pioneer Handcarts int he middle of the desert...Where I might die unless I start doing some exercise every day.
In August we are going to Michigan for my Brother's wedding!!!!!
In September I get to go to Montana with my DAD for our Daddy Daughter Montana Pilgrimage!
What an awesome and fun year!
And here are some of my goals...
1. Pay off debt... the last few years with several weddings and car purchases.. I need to get some stuff paid off.
2. Do something new and interesting to celebrate being 50.
3. Love my Family as much as possible.
The END
No comments:
Post a Comment