Tuesday, February 22, 2022

BYU

 This week we found out Amanda got accepted to BYU Provo! We are so happy for her. It was a long process and many months of waiting.  Between her application filing and today she had found out that her ACT score was a 27 and also won the high school student of the year so we were hopeful for her chances.

Basketball season continues… State playoff games are this weekend and if we win the girls will go to the tournament the following week.  Kris is dutifully watching game film every night and working hard to design the perfect defense. All of our kids came to the game 2 weeks ago to support their dad and sister - and then the next day many of the family was there for Amanda’s Senior night. We really appreciate all the support.  Of course I think Kris is a wonderful coach and so positive and kind.  I am not sure he will do it another year. There has been a lot of stress and not alot of support or encouragement from players or parents. 

I thought earlier in the year that I would be so happy when my last child was done with all the things. But the truth is I am feeling some real feelings


of sadness as my life with children at home is drawing to an end.  I am not quite sure how it will play out. 

But there may a lot of tears. 

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke