Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Thankful Thanksgiving

 This Thanksgiving I was so thankful for my guests..

First for my parents!  They were able to join us Thanks to good weather so they could go over the mountain.  We enjoyed them!  

Fun things I want to remember were:

Playing duets with mom

Taking mom to choir with me

Getting Britbox for my folks and them watching favorites British TV shows

Mom making gravy

Dad chopping celery and onions

Eating out together for our anniversary

My mom and dad are approaching 75 and 80... every visit is a gift for sure...


My other fun visitors were my grandsons and their parents.  Fun things I want to remember:

Zeke -snowboarding

-calling me "Meems" as a nickname for Mimi

- listening carefully to my Primary lesson about Jonah and asking good questions

Zeke and Tripp playing with 2 large boxes for a  long time

Tripp rearranging the nativity so the camel was on the stable instead of the angel

-putting the nativity people in the mini Christmas Tree

-eating everything in sight

- cute voice repeating everything that was said

The boys decorating the little tree I have and placing the ornaments how they wanted.  I left them this way and everytime I pass it I chuckle.  One branch has about 5 ornaments on it.

It was fun having Glen and Stef there too.  They are good sports about hanging out with us and we love them.  

Thankful for our family!  We missed all the rest


of our crew but we will see everyone at Christmas!

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke