Sunday, April 7, 2024

April

 This Easter we spent some time with David's family.   They visited us and we enjoyed playing, soaking at the hot springs and also fishing.  Mom and Dad hid eggs for them and we had pizza and played games. The actual day of Easter we missed our little grandkids and kids but we spent a nice day with each other.

Also I got a visit from my college roommate earlier this spring!  It was so fun!  It is always so great to reconnect from people from a long time ago and find each other still able to laugh and talk for hours.  We spent a fun weekend talking about our kids and all the things we have done in the years since we were at BYU.

We were able celebrate Jenny's birthday with her by visiting the zoo and also eating together at Red Robin. She received another adorable baby doll.  I think she has a family of approximately 9 baby dolls. I worry about her with all of those play babies to care for .  I hope she has enough time in her day to diaper them and feed them and she doesn't feel the pressure to be perfect.  Ha ha.... Little Jasper has a fun easy going personality.  He is smiley and chunky and snuggly.  We also enjoyed visiting with Shelby, Trent, Brooke and Ricky.  We also got to see our boys Zeke and Tripp and play some science experiments with them.  Stef just got back from a trip to Japan to see her old exchange students and we were excited to see her preparations for that.  She has such a great love of adventure.

This next week we will be seeing Hailey, Joe and Sanders and relaxing in some sunshine.  That will be a welcome break!

Amanda isn't coming home for the summer but we are looking forward to seeing her on a few upcoming visits.   We are happy she loves what she is doing and that her sister is nearby.  

Kris and I have been watching lots of March Madness Final Four/ Sweet Sixteen... whatever women's and men's basketball.  We also watch Game Wardens at night and also Dr G which is autopsies.  I guess we are lacking excitement. 

Also I'm now 54.  Phew.  




No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke