
This Weekend we have a playoff game for Volleyball. This involves certain rituals for the mothers of the players. Basically they make posters, decorate the gym, provide some snacks for the opposing team... I believe this year there may be helium balloons. There are also some breakfasts for players, goodie bags... In my opinion it is a little much. I said I wasn't going to do very much... (to myself of course)... yet when the email came out asking for someone to do names of the players to put by their 8X10 pictures I signed up... I spent 10 hours yesterday tracing, cutting stencils, glueing, glittering... even my husband helped. I do have to say .. they looked awesome. This morning I called the ladies in charge of the photos and guess what. Yep.. They had already added names to their photos with stickers. Teaches me!!!! I guess I'm not super mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment