Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Again?




Did I already put on prom pictures? Probably not. I'm a little behind.. because wow... it's summer AGAIN. Here is Stef with her friends before Prom. She went with a group.

So we are having summer stuff like sports camps... free summer school lunch... basketball tournaments... and we have a kitty named Ginger. Ginger is loud and whiney. She follows me around the house when Amanda is tired of entertaining her. And Amanda is easily tired of entertaining her! So she may become an outdoor cat ... fairly soon. She is very cute.. but I'm very allergic.

The missionaries came over for dinner and I made pasties. They were kindof thick on the dough and a little dry... but okay.

Grandpa and Little Grandpa (as Amanda calls him) drove through for a short visit and we went to Tai food. That was fun.

We went to Fruitland to watch Shelby and Stef play Varsity/JV basketball. I'm a little prejudice but they are awesome for short girls.

Brooke is visiting Emily in Utah and we miss her.

Tonight... a movie with my BFF.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke