Thursday, February 10, 2011

Waiting...


Dear BYU-Provo
I am just writing you this love note.. because as an alumni and daughter of two distinguished alumni and neice of several alumni.. and wife of an alumni.. (or is it alumnus?) I begin to grow impatient.. WAITING for you to decide if my super talented, gorgeous, smart oldest daughter will be accepted to your illustrious university.
I also believe that I paid all of my parking tickets from 1989-1993 and I promise if I visit her that I will park in the correct areas on campus.
I have checked besmart every day as well as my email.. and no news? Yes she was accepted to BYU -I and we are okay with that.. and even a small bit excited.. but we REALLY would love it if we had to choose between the two or even three options available.
Does it count that I donated to the College of Nursing $35 this year? What about the fact that I have sent her to EFY 4 years in a row.. Bonus points or anything?
I also filled out my FAFSA which was akin to torture. Thanks for that experience.
How about if my family thinks Jimmer Fredette is the biggest basketball phenom of all time?
Here's hoping we hear some news soon.
Your favorite ex coed...
Christy Lyle
p.s.
I have my laminate diploma in my wallet still

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke