Stefani is starting to feel some of the deadlines that creep up on you your senior year. She is trying to carry her full course load while working her job and doing seminary... Her senior project is wrapping up. Graduation is almost here.
Tonight we made a list of things she needs to do and I gave her permission to miss a day of seminary tomorrow to catch up on sleep.
I am also feeling the projects that I've lined up in my head.. coming "due". I am remodeling a dress from a friend for Shelby's prom date this Saturday and making a flower necklace/ and sash for the ensemble. Making a retro dress for Stef from a vintage pattern and making an 8th grade graduation dress for Hailey. I need to breathe in and out and just start tackling these projects instead of dreading and procrastinating them until I am frazzled and unable to function.
I haven't been working much lately. I need to breathe in and out and enjoy the time it gives me to catch up on my life instead of worry about how much work I'm getting.
Sometimes I smile at how little I've changed since High School. I always did stay up late to finish projects. Bad habits die hard.
Brookie had a fabulous band concert tonight. We were so proud of her clarinet playing. She's a talented girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment