Friday, April 8, 2011

Embracing the Chaos



Today there are 10 extra teenagers over watching movies with Shelby.. They have been eating cookie dough, pop, licorice, gummy bears, cheese and crackers and other snacks. The doors have been slamming as they go in and out to the trampoline, the basketball court, the yard and then back. In the midst of it all Amanda was playing with her friend and also begging to be apart of the big kids fun.

Meanwhile the dryer repair man was here. He is quite the funny guy. He was covered head to toe in lint. While he was getting my appliance up and running he discussed politics, religion, and the rise and fall of the Roman Empire with me. I have to admit that I did learn a little bit. We covered Job, the original Tea Party, Fox News and some guy named Thom Boardman?

The doorbell rang and a Jehovah's Witness person handed me a pamphlet. Thankfully she didn't want to talk alot about it...

Tonight I get to go paint faces at the Elementary School Carnival... But afterwards... I'm planning a date with myself.. Where I stare into space and enjoy the quiet sounds of nothingness.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke