Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weekend events




Shelby and Stef went to the mormon prom in Bend this weekend. Stef wore a beautiful dress her grandma Shirley bought for her last year with a lace shrug. Shelby wore a dress I remodeled. I got a black formal from a friend and altered it to fit her. Then we bought a shrug and added a silver sash and posy necklace (which I made this week with assistance from my friend Michelle). We had a fun time getting ready including doing a "waterfall french braid" on belbs hair while watching a you tube tutorial.

We had not planned on seeing the dance attendees up close and personal at the event. But we received a call that the we needed to be at a meeting ourselves on Saturday. By the end of the night we were in Macy's buying a suit.

Today we celebrated Easter Sunday and spoke with loved ones and also experienced the beginning of a new phase of our life. Kris will be serving in our local bishopric as the 2nd counselor. This is wonderful for him and humbling for all of us. I definitely need to step it up in supporting him and making his life a little smoother. He does a great job in all of his activities. To begin my new life of wifely support I made dinner today. I even cut my nap a little shorter. I guess we can do all things with Heavenly Father's help.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke