
Stefi has been getting some photography clients. This is nice for her. She does a little photo shoot and makes 50 bucks... which would take her hours and hours to make at the pizza place. So she has gotten a little extra wtih the photos. I think she is super talented. She is pretty modest about the whole things. Every little bit helps pay for the college costs. Wow! It's expensive kids!
I just woke up after sleeping... after working. And I had the oddest dream. In the dream I was injured while at work and continued to still mix medication.... and care for people.. and then I lost a friend's baby. What do these dreams mean?
When I was a kid I used to dream I could fly... Or sometimes I was being chased by a witch. Or drowning. I'd like to have dream analysis and figure out what it all means.
No comments:
Post a Comment