I am sitting in my bed right now..typing on my new iPad. Seriously, did I marry the best guy or what. I think he wanted his laptop back so it wasn't an entirely selfless motive for buying this..but still....I am enjoying it. And in an effort to spend more time with me he sat by me on the organ bench after church and also invited me to help him decorate his office post BYU's win over OSU. We really bonded hanging blue and white streamers.
In 40 hours I leave for New York and I am not ready. It would be impossible to do all the little things my mind has queued up for me to do this month in the next 40 hours. So I'll do what I always do..I'll do the main things, feel slightly guilty, take a deep breath and then move on.
I am okay with this. And I secretly pat myself on the back for getting some things done today....like mailing a package to Stef, practicing piano with Amanda and Brooke, doing homework with girls and napping post crazy work shift....
I think more women would be happier if they adopted my motto, which has come to me by necessity ..it is ok to simplify and do less.
It is impossible to do it all
That will be 90 dollars..you can make your checks payable to Christy's psychology tips for life.
Bon voyage
Ps.it's harder to type this so sorry for the errors
No comments:
Post a Comment