Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Best intentions

I honestly have the best intentions. Sometimes things go differently than I intend..and I'm sure I offend people. I rarely go into a situation looking to offend.


I like to think most people are like this..they get wrapped up in their issues...and see things through the lense of their life perspective. If they hurt someone unintentionally they just aren't aware of the jagged hurt spots in another's life they have pricked. (not my finest description).

For instance, I work a lot and juggle a lot of responsibilities. I'm horrendous about answering phone calls. If I don't answer your call I am not ignoring you...I am probably....

1. At work where I am taking care of a sick person, or surgery patient...

2. Running a kid somewhere

3. Sleeping after working


4. Doing something for one of my kids or Kris

5. Looking for my phone


6. Wishing my phone was charged


7. Forgetting my phone is on silence



But I do try to call people I love on a fairly regular basis... And listen to my messages. And if I have my phone with me and on and you call..I will answer!

I like to think I am a good listener and give good advise..but the truth is...I'm just an average person with not as many answers to life's questions as I think.

And I do put my foot in my mouth on a regular basis.

Hopefully those who I deal with regularly understand that I really do care and my intensions are for the most part honorable.


If there is someone in your life sabotaging your happiness...make sure you identify their role in your situation but be careful about assigning blame to others.


Maybe they had the best intentions?


Happy Birthday David! I'm glad you let me be your Facebook friend again.


And now to studying for that work recertification class that starts in 11 hours but is one that I have yet to open the book for?

Long night ahead...........

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke