Sunday, April 14, 2013
Top 10 Quotes from this Week
"I can't believe YOU have never had a traffic ticket"... Stefani as she was pondering her accident and traffic school appointment.
"I don't have a family".... Hailey lamenting her orphaned state.
"Here take this home with you. We don't eat it and I bought it just for you"... Gma Shirley handing me the Macaroni and Cheese Box
"I'm going to use my cheeseball card now"... Stuart playing a very intense game of Killer Bunnies.
"I'm going to enjoy planning this fishing trip"... Gpa Lynn rejoicing that the annual trip is still on.
"I don't want this birthday this year".... Great Gma Payne..deciding that 104 isn't all it's cracked up to be.
"I'm going to go home and do things you can't do.. with my husband"... Me announcing to the lovebird roommates shmooching on the couch that even though I'm old... I've got me a man and it's all legal.
"I feel pretty good!" Stefani after 4 Percocet.
"I don't think very deep".... Kris explaining his views on philosophy to Stef... after she described to him what philosophy really is for an assignment.
and the top quote of the week goes to...
Amanda
"I missed you guys... ALOT!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke
No comments:
Post a Comment