

Easter this year was really nice. We made the 5 hour jaunt to Portland and visited with Gma Alice, Gpa Jim, Dave and Grandpa Lyle. We made Smore's together in the backyard and also enjoyed a very yummy dinner. We skyped with Jared and the boys. On Sunday we got to go to church with the family and listen to Gma play the organ and piano.
We drove home late Sunday after watching the Duke game.
When we arrived the mail had a wonderful piece of news. Shelby received a $5000 scholarship for college!!!! Woo hooo!! I'm excited for us as parents (money factor).. but mainly I'm excited to finally be able to say that in something your hard work has paid off.
Now today.. I have lost my credit card... my phone isn't charged and life is continuing in full swing.
Typical.
That's how we roll...
No comments:
Post a Comment