
We are doing well. Fall is upon us and it has already snowed here. We had a small Halloween with just Amanda really dressing up. Hailey and Brooke attended parties/ and amassed candy. We carved pumpkins the 5 of us.. which we don't always do.
Brookie got braces on Tuesday. I was so tired driving to Bend and back, I kept stopping at random places and napping. I read a shiftwork poster that said something like.. know your fatigue. Believe me, I know my fatigue. Anyhow, Brooke looks beautiful in her braces and we enjoyed a nice day together shopping.
This is a big month for being thankful. I read a book last night at work about Jackie Hance. She is the lady that lost all three of her children in a car accident that involved her sister in law driving into the wrong lane of traffic.
After reading the book, I took inventory of my life.
I am so blessed and thankful for many things.
First, my husband who is my rock. He is so steady and true. I am forever grateful that I found him and that we have eachother. It is a comfort to know he is with me and that we can enjoy all the seasons of life together..
Of course, I am thankful for my 5 greatest gifts. My girls. I love each of them completely. I am so grateful for their unique personalities. I'm glad that I had the blessing to be their mother. I miss the ones who don't live with me and I love their phone calls and facebook posts and texts.
I am thankful for my parents. My mom and dad are so great. They have a wonderful blend of positive and realism. They are dependable. They are steady. And they continue to trek over the mountain to provide my family with memories.
I am thankful for my brothers. I love them. Beyond comprehension. I love and ache for them. I love and rejoice with them. I am glad that we are an eternal family. I am especially glad that I am close with my brother Jared.
I am of course grateful for my job and my problems and my home and all those other things. I am grateful for my in laws and all my extended family.
And I am grateful for my friends. Especially my best friend. She is so dear to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment