How I planned the week to go......
Monday.......do an infusion, work a leisurely afternoon in surgery clinic, catch a ball game
Tuesday......rest and clean house..make my kids awesome valentines
Wednesday.....play for a baptism , work
Thursday......rest...take NRP class...
Friday........make Awesome cupcakes for fundraiser, bake Shelby's team cookies to take to game
Enjoy Trip with Jana to Ontario for games
Here's what my week actually looked like.
Monday....head into work where there is a furious storm of activity and I end up working later than planned and sign up for 6 hours Tuesday. Watch ball game in Crane that Brookie plays in. Drive a coworkers boys home from their practice so she can help work an extra night shift.
Tuesday.....work in morning 6 hours...go to ball games all evening.
Wednesday....clean my house...then pick up Amanda who talks me into making last minute homemade Valentines with scissors, ribbon and glue because her Tinkerbell Valentines are dumb and all the other moms are making homemade ones. Play for baptism where I hear a very interesting talk. Go to work. Stay up all night
Thursday....sleep until I wake up to frantic phone messages that they have changed my NRP class to morning and they have all been there for an hour. Sprint up to the hospital. Swear in front of the presenters. Take exam. Pass on skill and sympathy votes. Go to Amanda's class party. Nibble on her sugar cookie.
Friday.....decide that I have no energy for cupcake or cookie baking. Pack my car and drive to Ontario with my BFF. Catch Shelby's game. Watch a very odd movie called Winter's Tale with Will Smith playing the devil. Spend night in hotel.
Saturday....take Jana to lunch and to a special birthday celebration for Gma Maureen. Head back to shelby's game. Watch her play a strong game. Watch the boys play. Have dinner with Brooke, Kris, Shelbs and Julio. Drive home.
Not totally what I'd envisioned at the start. But great nonetheless.
No comments:
Post a Comment