It is suddenly mid November. I was enjoying the unseasonably warm temperatures and ignoring all things holiday, when suddenly the temperatures have plummeted and the holidays are upon us. I'm unprepared and dragging my heels a bit.
To motivate myself I am going to try to do all things with baby steps. Maybe I'll put a box away a day and decorate a box a day. Instead of overwhelming myself and trying to do it all at once like I usually do. If I do one small holiday type thing a day...think of how much I'd accomplish and not feel the pressure!
So that is my goal. Eat the elephant one bite at a time.
Other things to do this month.....
... Take Brooke to take her permit test
... Make sugar cookies
....drink hot cocoa
.... Watch Amanda's basketball games
....Acclimate to the cold temperatures
....practice choir music
No comments:
Post a Comment