I'm now on a specialist prescribed anti itch regimen.
I'm going to take Allegra four times a day. Per doctors orders.
I told the specialist that if she wanted me to boil a goat and eat it's toenails, I would do it. I also said I would give her my firstborn child. (Sorry Stef)
The package insert for Allegra reccommends only taking one a day.
I DON"T CARE.
I have also completely vasolined myself in the past 24 hours. Like I took the whole jar and applied it liberally. It actually felt quite good if you wanted to know. For exactly 10 minutes.
Then it just felt ...Greasy and
Itchy
I feel really good about the specialists I saw and the tests we are running and the answers we will hopefully get.
But I did go to Target while I was in the big city and I spent money.. and then I went to Kohls and spent money.
Shopping is therapeutic... as is Yoga.
which I am doing tomorrow
at noon.
In more positive news... Brooke is doing FFA. She is going to raise a lamb. We are going to officially be country people who care for farm type animals. Except that we are going to have lots of coaching and assistance from people who are real farmers.
Yeah for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment