Thursday, May 14, 2015
Things I want to remember this week...
-------------It's never quite as bad at is seems
-------------Amanda was excited about getting "Lady Handles" (love handles)
-------------Hailey's cousin Charlie is worried about her going to college in Hawaii because there are volcanoes
-------------Brooke made the Varsity Cheerleading squad
-------------Kris just really came through this week in so many ways. Love that guy
-------------I tunes has old songs from childhood including cheesy songs from Saturday's Warrior/My Turn on Earth
-------------Ice cream fixes everything
-------------The national excema society reccommends bleach baths for excema. I may have taken a bleach bath today.
And the chlorine may have irritated my eyes causing me to have 5 minutes of floaters and vision
disturbances for which I may have rushed to the eye doctor for.
******side note>>>>what did we do before the internet? Suddenly there are like 50 gazillion hints for your every condition. I'm thinking when I do finally see the dermatologist he is going to be so impressed with all of the remedies I have already tried.
--------------Life is precious....My heart aches for a local family whose father died in a plane crash this morning.
--------------Graduation is almost here. Announcements are sent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke
No comments:
Post a Comment