Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Summer Update

Lots of stuff has been happening here for our summer.

--Shelby got engaged! She and Trent are planning a September wedding .. so we have been doing lots of pre wedding preparation. Like shopping on line and such. First thing I did was order baby Zeke a designer tux. I know he isn't on earth yet, technically... but I do want him to look his best for the festivities when he arrives. We have lots of little things done and many more to do. The wedding is in Utah.

--Stef continues to nurture the above mentioned fetus. She is anxious to have her labor start. I don't blame her.. It's the summer and summers are not fun times to be pregnant. I think she looks absolutely adorable.. and I'm not just saying that. I have plans to leave as soon as I hear we are in labor .. so I can arrive for his birth and spend some quality time with the new little family.

---Hailey Mae is working and living in Utah with Grandma Shirley. She is doing school and always up for a fun time. I love Hailey Mae because she checks in with me quite frequently. She works at a day care and cares for children in the 2 year old age group. Sounds like a recipe for a lot of headache medicine.. but she seems to like it.

---Brooke is an official life guard. I had no idea how very hard of a job it is! She has had to jump in the pool to help a struggling swimmer and really has to be vigilant. She even teaches swim lessons. When she is not in swim gear she is resting up and getting things ready for college.

---Amanda is trying her hand at swim team. She swims about an hour a day. It is a nice diversion. She also has a lamb named Cheryl. Cheryl is named after a character on a popular Netflix series. Amanda also likes to play the ukelele. She sings and plays often.

That is our summer update!

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke