Friday, December 18, 2009

A birthday...A program... and myself thinking again



The week is almost over and I haven't had time to update my blog or peruse my favorites. Must be the season. Shelby turned 15 on Monday. I brought these cupcakes to her team after practice. They are basketballs in case you can't tell. We had homemade pizza for dinner and then had a family night by Brooke on service for eachother that she had learned in sharing time I think. The elders came by to say good bye. Elder Batey was being transferred and he was wanting to say good bye. I thought it might be inappropriate to suggest that he could marry Stefani in 5 years. I wisely held my tongue.
Tuesday night Amanda had a kindergarten program. It was fabulous. They memorized twas the night before Christmas and each child said a phrase. They were so determined, serious, and excited!!! I love the age when they will wear a snowflake stapled to a headband and not be embaressed at all.
Brooke is Mary in the ward program tonight. I'm enjoying reading lots of holiday cards and eating too many sweets. Happy Holidays.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke