
Things I have heard in the last 5 hours while helping people catch up on homework and piano practice...
MOM DON"T SIT SO CLOSE TO ME>> YOUR BREATH SMELLS (whilst on the piano bench)
I HATE TO READ>>> I JUST CAN"T READ........
CAN I LOCK MY SISTER OUT OF THE HOUSE?
MY LITTLE SISTER GETS EVERYTHING!!!!
IT'S LIKE A REALLY BAD SITCOM AROUND HERE.
Now for a funny vacation story. We babysat some adorable twins the other day. They are 2. Our Amanda doesn't play so well with others and had a rough day sharing the toys with the younger set. Her older sisters were trying to discipline her and so she responded with a bad word... A really bad word... Started with and A and ends with and E... One that I know we don't say. She got some hot sauce in her mouth. It was kind of funny in a way. That night was family night .. she said the prayer. Dear Heavenly Father,
today I said a bad word. Mom put hot stuff in my mouth. Please help her never to do that again.
I think people that Homeschool are SAINTS. I'm looking forward to school resuming. Happy new year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment