
Our family has survived Christmas. Christmas Eve we gathered at some dear friends house for a wonderful dinner and some visiting. Then Christmas we opened our gifts and had a ham dinner. Yesterday we relaxed and then went and watched the movie Blindside. Having everyone together at all times is a little draining!!! Amanda received a barbie jeep and so she has been driving it around the living room. She got a beautiful dress from grandma and said, "Oh now I can be a bridesmaid!" So if anyone is looking for a bridesmaid, Amanda is available. Hailey and Brooke are fighting. Stefani is photographing everything with her new camera.. and Wiley has been spending alot of time inside... it's snowing.
I'm ready to take down decorations and deep clean tomorrow. For now it's off to tithing settlement. Happy new Year to everyone. To my dear Friend Linda in Hawaii... Meleikelekeimaka... (spelling obviously wrong!!)
Next up for this week... I'm going to my folks to visit my nephews and my mom on her birthday... Wish I could bring everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment