Thursday, April 1, 2010

the latest






What can I say? ... In our family news alot has happened over these last few weeks.
SPRING BREAK
Highlights that I have gathered .. (I didn't really have a spring break but I'm so happy that every one else in the family did!)

---Girls got to see their cousins!!! From both sides even.. Kristin took the girls skating and they loved that. Stef hooked up with Kristina and also Sean .....The little girls got to see Brandon and I think Sean.. and Rachel and baby Taylor. I think they may have seen Shauna too.

---Aunt Sheryl did crafts with them and also took them places... and I keep hearing.. oh man mom .. she is so skinny!!

---Grandma Shirley helped Stefi buy 2 beautiful prom dresses as well as take the other kids to the mall and living legends and other fabulously fun things.

--Brookie had a great time with Emily.

Here back in reality we have been having .. WINTER WEATHER. 70mph winds.. yes lots of roofs missing shingles.

Amanda won the golden egg contest today in school and is very happy. Hailey is running track. Brooke is doing park and rec volleyball.. The older girls are enjoying their spring and Stef is studying for SAT and ACT and also working on being ready to take the AP US History exam for college credit.

Shelby won MOST PROMISING FRESHMAN at the basketball awards dinner and was very thrilled about this.

I'm accompanying the local community choir and also a number for the orchestra.. their spring performance is in 2 weeks.
I also taught relief society on Sunday.. and I'm happy to report that it was a good lesson and I'm feeling better about all things in general.

Kris is swimming in a triathlon this weekend that he is doing with his partner Ty. Ty will bike and run. It is a small PREP for his bigger race in Canada this summer.

Lets see... my big philosophical post for the week is this.... Sometimes we get discouraged when our lives aren't perfect. No family or marriage or relationship is perfect. No ones. Even the ones that look perfect on the outside. So we must do our best and look for the best in eachother and forgive the imperfection. We must count our blessings and find the miracles and keep on keeping on. Life doesn't have to be perfect to be Wonderful...

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke