Sometimes our world is a scary place. This week was surreal. Watching the videos of the tsunami washing the coastal areas of Japan away made me sad and fearful.. but only for a moment. I actually felt strengthened and happy relying on the words of modern prophets, "If ye are prepared ye shall not fear." So tonight we had family home evening and we talked about the signs of the times and how exciting it really is to live in this time .. so close to the 2nd coming of the Lord. We read an Ensign article about family and we talked about how lucky and blessed we are. I'm grateful that we know and understand and can put events like these in perspective.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Why I'm Grateful
Sometimes our world is a scary place. This week was surreal. Watching the videos of the tsunami washing the coastal areas of Japan away made me sad and fearful.. but only for a moment. I actually felt strengthened and happy relying on the words of modern prophets, "If ye are prepared ye shall not fear." So tonight we had family home evening and we talked about the signs of the times and how exciting it really is to live in this time .. so close to the 2nd coming of the Lord. We read an Ensign article about family and we talked about how lucky and blessed we are. I'm grateful that we know and understand and can put events like these in perspective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke
No comments:
Post a Comment