Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The End of the World



The world was supposed to end on May 21st. That was 2 Saturdays ago. I would not have been disappointed because I really had a lot to do the 22nd....

It is almost the end of Stef's high school careeer. Which is a happy sad kind of thing. I took her Graduation cap to the florist today to make a lovely wreath thing for the ceremony.

All of the grandparents and one great grandparent made it to Hailey's graduation. She looked stunning in this dress I made for her. She is done with 8th grade and happily celebrated that. We shared a very nice Chinese dinner with everyone, including our dear friend Jana. Next up is Stef's event. We'll have everyone here for that too.

Even though the end of the world is not yet upon us.. I feel that it is probably closer than we realize. Life for us all is in turmoil in many ways. The only real constant we have is the love of our Savior. And for that I am eternally grateful.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke