Thursday, June 14, 2012

Last Day of School


I'm not supposed to mention Jury Duty on social media. It was a specific instruction. So I'm not going to mention any details.. except this was my last day.. And it was coinciding with the last day of school that Amanda wanted me to be at. (games, food)... So I really was crossing fingers and toes...and they drew me again. I was able to not be in the final selection and that's all I'll say about that ...phew. Just in time to order Subway. Hailey called to day she was doing nothing so I sprung her from school and we went to Amanda's field day. When we found Amanda she was flinging a wet sponge at a classmate in the water works game. Lunch was eaten in the grass. We said good bye for the year to 2nd grade.



Shelby is now a Senior in High School and Hailey a Sophomore. They are spending most of their summers traveling to one camp or another. Shelby has highjacked my cell phone. She texts a person who may be a boy. I miss my phone. If you need me..text. Shelby may or may not let me know.

Yesterday I talked to Stef for 2 hours.. I miss her so much.. Next week I get to see her!

1 comment:

Heatherfeather said...

Wow, Shelby really looks like Kris! You have such gorgeous girls. Maybe it's time to buy Shelby a cell phone?

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke