Amanda's tree house is 1/3 of the way done. Sunday we all climbed up the tree and sat on the boards. What a view. Today I helped Gracie and Amanda up the ladder and made sure they didn't break necks checking the progress again. When it is finished it will be the best tree house EVER. It only lacks complete flooring, railing and some other finishing touches but the support beams and framework are all very sturdy!
September has me whipped. All the commitments are crashing down upon me in bursts of frenzied need. I laid down to rest today and dreamt of clogged toilets. Is that a metaphor for my clogged life?
The kids are convinced that they are going to win the Lays potato chip flavor challenge. Kris has even been dreaming up flavors with them.
The health challenge and I hit a bit of a skid when I ate a piece of pie on Saturday. A Mennonite lady baked it and it was worth every bite. Then Tuesday I lost 3 points when I succumbed to a non free day Dr. Pepper after 8 pm.
And here I am blogging at 4am.
Is there really anymore I need to say?
No comments:
Post a Comment