Today I started my health challenge. I did everything on it..good thing because nobody wants to fail on day one.
Last night before the challenge started I went to dinner with my husband and ate a huge juicy steak and drank sugary lemonade and also imbibed 64 oz of Dr. Pepper.
Sigh..I miss that stuff.
Today I drank 64 oz of water. I took a long walk. I didn't have any sugar.
I am proud of myself...but as I am at work and there is no eating after 8 pm on my challenge...I am ravenous.
Luckily...I get one free day a week so that is coming up on Wednesday. I'm going to lock myself in a room and guzzle soda.
But until then, I'm being healthier.
Tonight I had a great snack...Greek yogurt drizzled with honey, strawberries and granola. Yummy.
The challenge I'm doing is eight weeks to a better you...I found it online.
Well enough about that. In other news.....
Brooke and Amanda spent the night at their new friends home. While there they made several fun videos ..a murder mystery and a version of cupcake wars..
Maybe we have a few future actresses?
Here's hoping I survive to day 2 of my challenge. 8 weeks is 56 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment