Monday, May 26, 2014

A Positive Post



I tried to get ready for my positive post by thinking really positive thoughts. Two words came to my mind .....

DR PEPPER



My favorite drink. How could this post start out on a more positive note?


And speaking of more positives...Kris is actually coming through with my porch! He has the foundation done and half of the floorboards installed. It's looking fabulous. Hopefully he can stay committed to the finishing up in the next little while.

Other positive tHings...

All of my kids have summer employment! Hailey will be haying ! Brooke babysitting...Stef is already working in an office of a waterpark and Shelby will coach for basketball.

Wow, I'm really on a roll now.

We now own 5 cars. While this is not in all ways positive..we did get a really good deal on another vehicle and Shelby needs wheels to drive to her camps so this is a positive!


We are going fishing for Memorial Day with Shelby and her friend Julio. They have been here with us this weekend.

I'm looking forward to my folks visiting in a few weeks.



School is almost over! This is positively positive. No homework for awhile!

Stef is 3/4 of the way through college. Shelby is almost through her first year and Hailey has one more year of high school.

Brookie is starting high school in the fall. So we are educationally POSITIVE. I have sent cards and gifts to all the graduates on my list.

Tomorrow we will also celebrate anther Gotcha Day for my sweet Sayge. 11 years ago we were in China.

hard to believe.

I should write positive posts more often....

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke