Positive Things About The Last Week
---I got to babysit the 4 cutest kids on the planet Wednesday and played pretend
---I drove to Ontario twice to watch Shelby and cheer on her team
---Amanda got her homework caught up and finished with lots of hardworking and no complaining
---Brooke's progress report was all A 's
---The weather was nice all week
---I had Saturday to Thursday off and caught up on my sleep
---paid off a bunch of things
---bought some new dishes which are more durable and matched
---looked on family search and saw some pictures of loved ones that I have never seen that Jared added
---found out I'm going to be an Aunt to a new nephew
---had a nice community choir rehearsal
---read a lot in the bath tub
---talked with my brother Jared
---I got a new hair do
Negative things
---I'm getting ready for changes in nursery ..it made me so sad I stayed home this week
How I know this ...my husband told me because he is over Primary
---I'm just in general feeling pretty down... But it's a new month and I hope it will get better
---I did so much reading in the bathtub that I injured my thoracic spine and I'm really sore
---Still waiting for news on kiddos college and internships
---I'm sad that my kids are almost done with basketball...
---I'm sad that my Hailey Mae is almost done with everything and will be leaving for college soon
---I'm doing a lot of working since my coworker is out of town and I cover her for chemo and surgery
---I have not a lot of motivation
---I have to turn 45 next month
----I have been itching like crazy
----My blogging is getting really bad
---

No comments:
Post a Comment