I'm trying to make sure I talk about all the kids equally... it looks like i'm not doing too well.
Brooke had a fabulous day today!!! At her first big basketball tournament she got the ball, dribbled down the court called a play "set a screen guys!!", dribbled straight to the basket and shot a perfect shot through the hoop!! Dad caught it on video. She was smiling the whole rest of the game.
Shelby dislocated her finger playing basketball this week. She had a local dr/friend reset it and then went back in to play.. I've got some tough girls.
Hailey mae is enjoying 7th grade. She is becoming more and more organized. She is playing a song this month in the chamber solo auditions.
Stefi was gone all weekend on a JV basketball tournament. She has been invited to go to Hawaii for spring break .. i am so jealous.
and Stinky (amanda) is still her same fabulous entertaining self.
No comments:
Post a Comment