ahh... love is in the air.. and Valentine's day is approaching. That means.. if you are in grade school.. well valentines to share with your classmates. Brookie picked high school musical valentines and carefully selected cards to match each classmate... Amanda wrote her name on all the Valentines under "From".. this took several hours... Sometimes she would sign it Amaaadna sometimes Amaaandda or other variations of the general number and type of letters in her name. She is line leader tomorrow in preschool (I know this because she want to be line leader every day and is greatly disappointed when not chosen.. so I asked the aide if this honor might be coming up again soon)... Sometimes at home I'll sit on the couch and play with her and she'll say "who is going to be our line leader today? See if you can guess.. She has on a pink bathrobe" (sure enough it is ME!!!)
Anyway.. for the Valentine's party assignments I went lazy... Capri Sun fruit drinks for Brooke's class and Chocolate syrup for Amanda's class...
Hailey is going to attend a 6th-8th grade Valentine's dance next Tuesday...
I work on Valentine's night.. so it won't be real romantic for me unless Kris comes in that night and feeds me bon bons in the break room.
Grandma Alice made some beautiful Valentine's for the girls.. They look like they took hours!!
Grandma Shirley sent a fun craft that the girls enjoyed putting together.
LOTS OF LOVE
No comments:
Post a Comment