Sunday, February 8, 2009

My husband has facebook

I don't know how I should feel? my hubby has a facebook page/wall / site.... whatever you call it. He is getting friend requests like mad.. it's like he is a celebrity!!!
My kids both have facebook... who knew.. all of kris 's cousins and old high school friends are on there.
I was a little insulted when one friend asked Kris if his wife was still keeping him on a short leash.

Sooo for now my blog is keeping me happy. I don't think another Sanders needs a facebook.

1 comment:

Jeni Everett said...

That is too funny. I have a facebook too. Many of our cousins do too. I was just talking to Rachel the other day over facebook. You should think about doing it at some point.

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke