Sunday, February 15, 2009
MARLEY AND ME
Kris and I had a date to the movies last night. Burns only plays one movie at a time. Last night we watched Marley and Me with Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson. We both give it a two thumbs up. It is about a couple and their dog and the years that they have the dog and start their family. It was hilarious and sad. At one point I was sobbing so hard it was embaressing. Kris was crying too. We went home and I have to say we gave Wiley alot of attention. First I rubbed his tummy and head for about an hour. Then Kris came to bed and we let him sleep in between us... at the head of the bed!!! So for about 3 hours it was Kris, Wiley Amanda and I sleeping together. Then Wiley went out for awhile and came back and slept at the foot of the bed!!! We know Wiley won't be with us forever but watching that movie reminded us of all the wonderful times we have had with our dog and how much we love him. I'd reccommend this movie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke
No comments:
Post a Comment