amanda has alot of talent musically. We are going to start violin lessons pretty soon.. because she is so taken with stringed instruments. We borrowed a violin sizer tonight to see what size to get for her. She needs a pretty small violin. This is a guitar that a friend gave to her. She really likes to write songs.. they all include lots of "baby i love you"..Sunday we went to a musical event that including several stringed instruments that I accompanied and other players like a hammered dulcimer. It was cool. Amanda watched enthralled.. although we were all hot without air conditioning. The music man production is this weekend. YEAH. We are excited to present it to the community and be done with living every night at Lincoln junior high. Hailey is learning some good cast member skills. I am sweating all over the keys.. even more than normal.. not because I'm nervous.. because it is 100 degrees out and dang it I'm just hot!!! Kris will be 41 years old on the 25th. Hard to believe. That means I have on 8 more months til I hit the big 40. And I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really don't want it acknowledged in ANY way.. like NO PARTY OR GRAVEYARD CAKE> could someone get this message to my husband. I just want to pretend that I don't have a birthday next year. Just skipping it altogether. Back to Kris.. He bought his own present. It's a speaker thing so he can blast music on the court. How great for him. Someone said the other day he just gets younger. I think it's true. Other than the gray hair thing. But somehow it's distinguished on him.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
amanda rocks
amanda has alot of talent musically. We are going to start violin lessons pretty soon.. because she is so taken with stringed instruments. We borrowed a violin sizer tonight to see what size to get for her. She needs a pretty small violin. This is a guitar that a friend gave to her. She really likes to write songs.. they all include lots of "baby i love you"..Sunday we went to a musical event that including several stringed instruments that I accompanied and other players like a hammered dulcimer. It was cool. Amanda watched enthralled.. although we were all hot without air conditioning. The music man production is this weekend. YEAH. We are excited to present it to the community and be done with living every night at Lincoln junior high. Hailey is learning some good cast member skills. I am sweating all over the keys.. even more than normal.. not because I'm nervous.. because it is 100 degrees out and dang it I'm just hot!!! Kris will be 41 years old on the 25th. Hard to believe. That means I have on 8 more months til I hit the big 40. And I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really don't want it acknowledged in ANY way.. like NO PARTY OR GRAVEYARD CAKE> could someone get this message to my husband. I just want to pretend that I don't have a birthday next year. Just skipping it altogether. Back to Kris.. He bought his own present. It's a speaker thing so he can blast music on the court. How great for him. Someone said the other day he just gets younger. I think it's true. Other than the gray hair thing. But somehow it's distinguished on him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke
No comments:
Post a Comment