Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Update

The plant has officially almost
died..................It is sad but true..
It did last almost a month and provided me with many wonderful happy blooms...I will have to toss it out......My future does not look bright as a gardener.. Maybe in the later seasons of my life.
Doesn't this look like fun? Tonight Kris invited several friends over to play ball. I took this dream shot of the ball in the air.. while he is trying to half heartedly block the shot. Notice the beautiful view...breathtaking. Amanda is riding her scooter in the foreground.





and here are my lovely babysitting teenagers. They are having great times this week babysitting at their respective jobs. Shelby rode bikes today with her charges and coincidentally so did her sister Stef. They are earning money and getting some good experience.
I am accompanying the "Music Man" production in town. It has been a bit of a time commitment and I am looking forward to the show being completed but
tonight was a good practice and it was a relief to see it come together.




The summer is almost halfway completed. Next week we get our Japanese exchange student. Time is going so fast... I read a scripture the other night in Jacob 7:26 and our lives passed away like as it were unto us a dream.... Sometimes this seems to be true......
Brooke's best friend Emily is moving and we are really dreading this...... Brooke doesn't know quite what to do..
Amanda is maturing a lot. She visited the ER yesterday with a very swollen eye. We thought perhaps she had a periorbital cellulitis (bad infection).. but alas our medical brains ran away with themselves.. it was just a skito bite swelling.
Hailey is a cast member in the music man.. She is singing and dancing..

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke