Saturday, July 4, 2009

Little Gifts




I had a really bad week this week... it was discouraging and this weekend I spent a lot of time in bed.. partly to prep myself for 3 nights of work. While I was wallowing.. I said a little prayer.. and within a short while I had the words to Abide with Me tis Eventide in my head. I felt comforted and I imagined myself encircled in my saviour's arms and then I really fell asleep. Then today I was again feeling down and thinking dismal thoughts.. and I had a prompting to look somewhere to find some pictures I needed for a lesson. I was amazed that I would be given this answer to my questioning while feeling so down. I guess these little gifts are proof to me that as a Daughter of God.. I am loved.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke