

This charming dress was made for our family courtesy of my sister in law and master seamstress Sheryl... I wore it for my Relief Society lesson on Sunday... It's very cute and comfy and I think she brought it for the teenagers.... but I stole it. It's even more modest with the nylons I wore with it on Sunday. 
Sorry about my list in the last post. It was a little martyr -ish... Everyone has lots to do.. and guess what.. I didn't end up working Sunday night. I also didn't go to the waterpark .. although I wish I could have. Brooke had a great time with Emily. I notice that I never include photos of my wonderful handsome husband. I have to say though I am equally absent from his facebook. So here is a photo of my honey exercising.
Hailey is back from girls camp with a NEW BEST Friend that lives in Redmond. So big plans are underway for visits back and forth.
I guess that our car is going to basketball camp.. with our two oldest. How lucky is that.... we don't even have to drive it. Just let it go to camp for a week.. Anything for the cause.
HAPPY HAPPY SUMMER
No comments:
Post a Comment