
Today is Brookie's 10th birthday. It was a fun day (I think.... I was asleep for alot of it). This morning she opened her presents... American Girl Doll Bed and clothes. She got a beautiful outfit from her Grandparents in Utah and a beautiful book set from her Grandparents in Oregon. I made her class some cupcakes that we rushed up to the school. Last night I worked and a woman was in labor. I told her September 21st was a good day to have a baby !!!
The weekend was full of Volleyball fun!!! Lots of high school games and I did my annual stent in the snack bar. Love that nacho cheese. Shelby played Frosh /Soph and JV and Stefi played JV/ Varsity. Amanda brought her new harmonica to the game. She loves harmonica's because little grandpa (her name for great grandpa Lyle) plays it when he comes to our house. She got a warning from the athletic director/coach because it is considered a noise maker. She was leading h er rowdy band of preschool/kindergarteners around the bleachers.... Even fashioning a leash at one point from the handle of her purse because she was the mama kitty and her friend the baby. So sorry to the friend's mom as the leash ruined the friend's shirt. I was too tired to care. Happy Birthday Brooke!!!
The weekend was full of Volleyball fun!!! Lots of high school games and I did my annual stent in the snack bar. Love that nacho cheese. Shelby played Frosh /Soph and JV and Stefi played JV/ Varsity. Amanda brought her new harmonica to the game. She loves harmonica's because little grandpa (her name for great grandpa Lyle) plays it when he comes to our house. She got a warning from the athletic director/coach because it is considered a noise maker. She was leading h er rowdy band of preschool/kindergarteners around the bleachers.... Even fashioning a leash at one point from the handle of her purse because she was the mama kitty and her friend the baby. So sorry to the friend's mom as the leash ruined the friend's shirt. I was too tired to care. Happy Birthday Brooke!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment