Sunday, September 13, 2009

Friendship

Our Relief Society lesson today was on friendship. I have been so blessed in my life with friendships. I don't think that is an accident. Sometimes along the way of life we need the help and support of good friendships. I'm so thankful for my friends. Today I was thankful for Jana. She had a bean dip at her house today that I helped eat. Then we went on a drive. We laughed, we cried we broke the Sabbath and got an ice cream (it was an emergency). Then we said good bye and I notice that her dog had eaten a mini ragdoll she loved ... I knew it was headed for the trash so I rescued it and it is at my house now. I'm using it as a voodoo doll. Friendship is a good thing.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke