Thursday, September 17, 2009

My full time job


I work part time/ casual as a nurse. I love it.. I really do. But my real life full time job is mom. And lately, that means deliverer of things that you forgot or can't find to your designated school. The high school ladies and I have a joke that I could hire out to do this for other people.


Just in the last two weeks I have:

-Gone to the high school and drilled a bloody fingernail bed

-Delivered lost spandex (volleyball shorts)

-Brought up a science binder (this morning)

-Delivered spandex and knee pads (junior high)

-Brought by money for out of town trips

-Brought a wallet with a driver's license to teenager

-Delivered a computer flash drive to high school


Now mind you, I really am not complaining. I love being able to help out. And these kids have packed schedules and AP level classes and competitive sports. I feel very needed. That is Good!! I just wonder if it happens to all moms... Probably.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke