Saturday, September 26, 2009

Volleyball

This is a picture of Stef serving her Sophomore year. She is now a Junior and plays JV and Varsity. (Lot's of shirts to wash). Volleyball is the name of the game almost every night/ afternoon weekend. Hailey is at tournament today!! Stefi is away with friends watching a tournament. Yesterday I worked in surgery and helped with Cataract procedures. Basically I gave eye drops to people. Lots of eye drops. I mean like 7 sets to each person. I also would draw an arrow on their face above their eye. I guess that is so they do the surgery on the correct eye. Important I know. I also got to wear surgery clothes and the cool hats that they wear. I still like the ER best. My dear friend lost her husband last night and so I am sad. She is my favorite nurse Sherri and my love, thoughts and prayers are with her family.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke